Saturday, August 14, 2010

Update August 15 - 2010 Pro's and Con's " Fit Over 40 - Weight Loss Program" By Health Experts

Fit Over 40 Weight loss program is designed by Jon Benson with the help of Tom Venuto (the famous trainer). The intention of this program is for men and women over 40 who want to lose weight, look youthful, feel energetic, and improve their health. As always, we provide you with the information and Pro and Con opinions of health experts. It is up to you to decide if the program is suitable for you. Please consult with your doctor before applying, if you decide to follow this program.

Recommended Reading

Fit Over 40
Amazing Inspirational Anti-aging,
Health And Weight Loss E-book
For The Over 40 Crowd



Over 40 Fitness Program Checklist
By Derek Penycate

So you want to start doing some fitness exercises to help you stay healthy and stay fit over 40? Congratulations! You're taking the first step toward fulfilling your goal for fitness over 40. Below I have compiled a list you can use as a guideline to check your fitness program. It is important to start out on the right course to increase the chance of your fitness routine goals being reached.

Here is the checklist:

I decided on the level of I wanted to achieve before deciding which fitness program suited me the best
I decided which days I would perform my fitness routine while allowing myself the occasional day or days off
I would try to make my exercise routines a lifetime habit, rather than just a when 'I feel in the mood' habit
I would do my exercise routines as intensely as possible
I would monitor my fitness workout intensity by how laboured my breathing was, if I struggled to hold a conversation then I was working out at the right intensity for me
I would do my exercise routines in the shortest time I comfortably could
I was not going spend hours and hours mindlessly performing the same exercises over and over again
I would create a fitness programme that would keep my muscles well toned, because that would help me maintain a stable bodyweight 24 hours a day, seven days a week

Every fitness routine would benefit from following the guidelines outlined above. I'm not saying you can't achieve your fitness goals goals if you don't use or follow the guidelines on the list, but it will be easier if you did. Here are some secondary pointers that you should consider as well:

The better toned your muscles are the more energy or calories you will burn, even while investing, because muscle is an active tissue which uses energy just maintenance
This will help to prevent or reduce the chances of you getting 'middle age spread'
The more intensely you perform your fitness workouts the less time you will need to spend at each session
Just two short intense sessions fitness exercises would be nearly as beneficial as try to do three or four longer fitness routines in a week

This is a great way to get into and stay with a fitness over 40 routine. Which you can carry on with the rest of your life.

I suffer from severe asthma and lower back problems. This has made it almost impossible for me to enjoy sports or any kind of strenous physical activity. But as I get older it's vital for me to stay healthy. So I've decided to go out and find easy, alternative ways ANYONE can get fit without endlessly puffing away on treadmills, lifting heavy weights or enduring hours of exercise. Now at last you can get healthy... and STAY healthy for life.... with these lazy, gentle and quick methods I've discovered. They really work! Sign up for my FREE newsletter and report What Everybody Ought To Know


Recommended Reading
Fit Over 40
Amazing Inspirational Anti-aging,
Health And Weight Loss E-book
For The Over 40 Crowd

Back to Home
Back to The Top


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Derek_Penycate

No comments:

Post a Comment