Fit Over 40 Weight loss program is designed by Jon Benson with the help of Tom Venuto (the famous trainer). The intention of this program is for men and women over 40 who want to lose weight, look youthful, feel energetic, and improve their health. As always, we provide you with the information and Pro and Con opinions of health experts. It is up to you to decide if the program is suitable for you. Please consult with your doctor before applying, if you decide to follow this program.
Fit Over 40
Amazing Inspirational Anti-aging,
Health And Weight Loss E-book
For The Over 40 Crowd
Fit Over 40 Reviews
By John Davenport
Fit Over 40 is an ebook which was created by Jon Benson with the help of Tom Venuto (the famous trainer). The ebook is intended for men and women over 40 who want to get lean, look youthful, feel energetic, and improve their health.
The main part of the book is a role modeling part. In it, Jon Benson brings to you the stories of remarkable people over 40 who maintain a physique and fitness level which would make them a source of envy for 20 year olds'. What this does is allow you to tap into the successes of other people like you, take what works for them, and apply it in your own life. Role modeling is a powerful method to achieve fast results in any field. It reduces the learning curve so that you can quickly and easily start doing the right and effective things.
However, you also learn how Jon Benson himself transformed his life by bringing all that he learned from these people he interviewed together and formulated a plan which helped him lose over 65 pounds, increase muscle mass by over 10 pounds, and basically reinvent himself, and save his health and well being. This is something which you can start using today and see results in a short time.
Fit Over 40 can help you begin the process of rejuvenation. It not only deals with diet and fitness but with a whole range of health issues which we usually start noticing as we progress in years. Anything from high blood pressure, the effects of aging, hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, lack of muscle mass, and so on, is worked on in this ebook.
Reviews of Fit Over 40 are highly positive from professional and regular users alike. I believe it's a valuable resource for any young at heart individual who wishes to be as fit, sexy, energetic, and youthful as possible.
To read more about this program, visit this webpage:
Fit Over 40 Review
John Davenport lost over 30 pounds in his twenties after being overweight most of his life. He now runs a weight loss forum and publishes a diet and fitness newsletter. To read more about fast weight loss, click here: Fitness For Seniors
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Davenport
Just What is Fit Over 40?
By Allison Thompson
This is a publication which is nothing like anything else before that has been published in relation to health, fitness and personal development. It is both an inspirational as well as compelling publication that both enlightens and educates the reader. But best of all Fit Over 40 forces a person to reach deep inside themselves for answers and solutions to their problems no matter what their age.
During reading this publication which contains the efforts of 50 individuals who have struggled against overwhelming odds in order to succeed at attaining much better health and success in their lives. What the Fit Over 40 publication does it empowers the reader to attain weight loss and personal health goals by providing them with all the tools they need in order to achieve this. Such tools included in it are a series of role models who provide the reader with inspiration along with specific diet and exercise information. All these tools combined help to manipulate the power of a person's subconscious mind into making sure that the deck is stacked in their favor.
The Fit Over 40 book is divided up into 3 sections.
The first relates to Jon Benson's Journey and it will show you how he overcome the many problems that were associated with him having obesity and how during this section you will travel with him on his road to recovery. During this section you will learn several vital lessons.
In section 2 this is about all the role models in the book and will introduce you to each one of them. During this section not only will you see the "before and after" photographs but each individual outlines their own core philosophy before they provide more details about their eating and exercise programs. In this section it is divided up into the following age categories:-
1. 40 to 49 year olds
2. 50 to 59 year olds
3. 60 to 69 year olds
4. The 70+ group (Yes in this you will find information on one 77 year old woman (a grandmother) who trains and competes in bodybuilding competitions along with her 48 year old daughter).
Whilst Section 3 provides you with the Training and Mental Strategies from Tom Venuto. By sticking with his mental strategies you will soon learn that a belief is a form of subconscious programming which governs how a person behaves. So by learning that the first step in order to make a change is to take down a note of your beliefs and work on ways in which you can change them to stop them from limiting your potential.
So if you are looking for a way to change the way you are living and so have a much healthier and happier one then you should look no further than Fit Over 40.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Allison_Thompson
Metabolism Over 40 - It's Not Too Late to Lose Weight
By Kaleena A Lawless
Developing a slower metabolism after you turn 40 is a fact. It is not a myth or an excuse. After you turn forty your metabolism decreases in speed, by about 5% every decade. Fortunately it doesn't have to mean the end of seeing results or losing your figure. There is something you can do about it.
Reasons For a Slower Metabolism
1. Genetics. Did your parents gain weight in their 40's and 50's? How about your grandparents? You can't do anything to change your genetics but you can plan in advance. Knowing what to expect by looking to your relatives, will help you figure out exactly how much extra effort you are going to have to put in to keep seeing results.
2. Thyroid Functioning. Thyroid complications can make you gain weight at a slow pace but unfortunately, it happens. Women deal with thyroid issues a lot more than men by about 10 to 1.
3. Losing muscle mass. You start losing muscle mass slowly after you hit 25-30 by about 1% per year, if you are not lifting weights to maintain muscle mass. Muscle not only burns calories but it speeds your metabolism. On top of that, having muscle tones your body and makes you look more fit.
4. Increased Stress. As you get older life becomes more complicated. Stress releases a hormone called cortisol, which slows down your metabolism. Stress triggers cravings, overeating, fat storage and raises your blood sugar levels, which causes fatigue.
5. Decreased Activity. When people get older they accumulate injuries and conditions that consequently force them to exercise less and at a reduced intensity.
What can be done about a slowing metabolism to lose weight?
1. Eat less. Reduce your calories by 100-200 per day. This will offset the 5% decrease in your resting metabolic rate.
2. Eat food that digests quickly. The last thing you want, is food sitting inside you all day. Remember, the quicker food digests, the less fat is stored. Eat a lot of vegetables, fruits and yogurt. Eat more protein and reduce carbohydrates. If you have a drink with your dinner start by reducing alcoholic intake by half a glass a night. You can still enjoy some wine but a slight reduction will make a huge difference over time.
3. Change your lifestyle. Walk more. Instead of sitting with friends while you talk, walk and talk instead. Take your kids indoor rock climbing instead of to the movies. Shop out of the house instead of online. Or even try biking to work. Basically just accumulate more activity in to your daily routine. All of those burned calories add up!
4. Lift Weights. This is so important. I always recommend this to everybody no matter what age. Lifting weights will speed your metabolism. I can't say that about anything else with 100% certainty. Lifting weights doesn't mean being muscular. It means being toned, with strong bones and more energy. To start, lift a weight that is heavy enough to preform 12-15 reps with. If you go higher than 21 reps, get heavier weights.
5. Change your workout. New routines always shocks the body in to change. Trying something new is fun and effective. If you walk, try cycling. If you run, try a yoga classes for runners. If you want an intense workout but your joints can't take it, try swimming.
Many people have started exercising after 40 and have seen amazing results. Some go on to compete in fitness competitions and competitive athletic events. Being over 40 doesn't mean the end of your fitness journey! Just take it a step at a time and change your lifestyle habits to work with a new resting metabolic rate.
Be Fit Over 40!
Personal Training Specialist in Toronto